- You are here: Home > How to Reduce Dark Eye Circles
You are here
How to Reduce Dark Eye Circles
TOTAL EYE REJUVENATION TREATMENT
Attention is often drawn to the eyes first before the rest of the features on the face. Attractive eyes make you look beautiful and confident. Dark eye circles and eye bags make you look tired and unattractive. Unfortunately, almost everyone suffers from some degree of dark eye circles and eye bags. You may have tried multiple topical products that do not really help at all.
How to improve Eye Beauty?
A combination of treatment is usually recommended to produce a more effective outcome. In order to make your eyes look more attractive, you should have a few treatments done.
Our Signature Total Eye Rejuvenation Treatment involves the following:
1) Filler treatment. A quick solution to tired looking eyes is dermal filler injection, specifically under eye (tear trough) filler, cheek filler and brow lift filler. They can effectively make your dark eye circles and eye bag less visible and give you a more lifted eye brows, resulting in a more radiant and energetic look.
2) Wrinkle treatment around your eyes in order to remove fine lines and static lines. This treatment can also lift your brows and eye lids to make your eye areas look more radiant.
3) Skin Booster treatment around the eyes. Skin Booster improves hydration, stimulates collage synthesis and tightens the skin, therefore improving overal quality of the skin around the eyes. As a result, the eye areas will look healthier, brighter, more radiant and less lines.
4) Laser treatment should be done for the under eye area in combination with other treatments to effectively reduce dark eye circles and improve the skin quality around the eyes.
5) Magnetic Multipolar Radiofrequency treatment can be used to tighten the skin around the eyes, and to improve blood circulation around the under eye area to effective reduce the appearance of eye bags and dark circles.
*Although a combination treatment is necessary in order to improve eye beauty, filler treatment often plays an important role in a holistic eye beauty treatment.
How does Filler work?
Dermal filler contains hyaluronic acid. It can be placed under the eyes (where dark circles are) to fill up the under eye sunken areas (as illustrated in the picture). This way, it flattens the under eye area to make your eye bags and dark circles look less visible.*
To optimise the effect, filler is also placed in the cheek area to create a mid face lifting effect, improving the eye bags and under eye fine lines.
This may vary for individual. Pain is minimal. Numbing cream is usually applied prior to the procedure to minimise discomfort. Filler itself contains lidocaine (local anaesthesia) that numbs the treatment area instantly.
Is it safe?
Hyaluronic acid is very safe and gentle to the skin. In the worst case scenario, you may have some needle marks and mild bruising from the procedure which disappear very quickly.*
Can I combine it with other treatment?
Yes, of course. A combination treatment is usually recommended to give a more effective outcome. In order to make your eyes look more attractive, besides filler treatment, you should also have other treatments done:
1) Wrinkle treatment around the eyes
2) Skin Booster treatment
3) Laser treatment
4) Magnetic Multipolar RadioFrequency treatment
How long does under eye and cheek filler last?
Results may vary for individual. It typically lasts for around 6 -12 months, after which you can choose to repeat the treatment to maintain the youthful look.*
Eye Beauty treatment is quick, effective with minimal downtime.* If you wish to improve your tired looking eyes without surgery, visit us to speak to our doctors.
Call +65 62350338 to find out more.
You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will get back to you.
*Note: The outcomes and results of this medical procedure may vary from person to person. Outcomes and results may not be guaranteed.
Important note: The Ministry of Health of Singapore does not allow the publishing of before and after photographs and patient testimonials in advertising materials. If you visit our clinics for more information, we will be happy to show you more photographs and pictures of our patients.